This is a paid internship in Japan. The internship Japan for international students is a Great Opportunity to complete Summer Internship in Japan & explore & they will see the Door open towards their Future Career. The Undergraduate Students can apply for the University of Tokyo Summer Internship Program in Japan.
Applications are now open to apply for the University of Tokyo Summer Internship Program Japan 2019. This Name of the program is UTokyo Amgen Scholars Program 2019. This internship is Fully Funded. All Cost will be Covered in Japan Internship Program.
The Duration of the University of Tokyo Summer Internship Program will be 2 Months From June 10, 2019, to August 5, 2019. Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the Japan Internship program.
The Amgen Scholars Program provides hundreds of undergraduates each year with the opportunity to undertake scientific research projects at many of the world’s leading institutions.
Launched in 2006 in the United States, 2008 in Europe, and 2015 in Japan at the University of Tokyo and Kyoto University, Amgen Scholars has expanded to additional world-class institutions in the U.S., Europe and Asia.
- All cost of the Selected participants will be covered Under University of Tokyo Summer Internship Program Japan. This is a paid internship in Japan
- Free Accommodation will be provided in Near Campus.
The stipend will be given as given below.
Asia / Oceania : 350,000 JPY
Africa / Middle East : 400,000 JPY
Europe : 450,000 JPY
North, Central and South America : 550,000 JPY
Japan : 250,000 JPY
- The stipend should be used freely for transportation fees including the Airfares to Japan and to your own destination after the program, the budget for food and any personal trips during your stay in Japan and so on.
- Note: The Stipend is 350,000 JPY for Asian Countries Students. So, If You Convert 350,000 JPY into PKR Pakistani Currency its Equal to 408761.83. So, You can Easily Buy Airfare Tickets from Your Country to Japan.
- Once u get shortlisted the amount of stipend will be immeditely transfer into your bank account. so you can buy airfare tickets to Japan. and the remaining money You can use in Japan during the stay.
The flight tickets will cost approximately 75K to 80k. If u buy one month earlier then more cheaper. Still, a lot of Money will be left from Your stipend which is much enough for the duration of the program. So Dont worry.
- UTokyo Amgen Scholars Program applicants must be undergraduate students who are
- Enrolled in colleges or universities worldwide that award a bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent); and
- At the minimum, have completed their first year of undergraduate study at the time the summer program begins, and
- Are not graduating before the summer program begins, and after the summer program ends will resume undergraduate studies for at least 1 semester or 1 quarter
- UTokyo Amgen Scholars Program applicants must also:
- Have a strong record of academic performance; and
- Have good working knowledge of English, demonstrated by a minimum TOEFL (iBT) score of 72, IELTS overall band score of 5.5, Cambridge English FCE, TOEIC score of 1095, TOEIC L&R score of 785, or TOEIC S&W score of 310, if not a native English speaker or English is not your first language, and
- Have an interest in pursuing a Ph.D.
To devote full effort in participation in the Amgen Scholars Program. Scholars cannot take any courses or hold a job throughout the duration of the program. In addition, all participants must be able to attend the program for its entire duration.
To live in the accommodation provided by UTokyo.
To participate fully in the day-to-day life of the research group, respect the work of all members of the laboratory, and attend and participate in laboratory meetings or other gatherings.
To attend the orientation on June 11, all required conferences, activities and social events.
To give a poster/presentation describing his/her summer research project.
To submit a research paper to the UTokyo Amgen Scholars Program Director at the conclusion of the program.
Portrait photo (Passport Size)
Scanned copy of Passport or ID card
Resume/CV and Cover letter. Download and complete the designated form below. Please save your documents as a Word file (e.g. .doc/docx).
Questionnaire. Download and complete the designated form below. Please save your documents as an Excel file (e.g. .xls/xlsx). Questionnaire
Proof of your English proficiency. A letter specifying that you are taking your education in English issued by your university
Letter of Reference
Privacy Statement and Agreement. Privacy Statement and Agreement. Click HERE to download. Please be aware that applicants cannot apply for the program without this signed document.
How To Apply:
- Please Complete the online application Form.
- Please send all inquiries regarding the University of Tokyo Summer
- Internship Program to the following email address:
01 February 2019